Wedding day emergency kits, Because it’s always better to be safe than sorry.Every, bride/maid of honor/wedding
coordinator should have a kit that prepares them for any unexpected glitches and hitches when getting hitched. Among these are bobby pins, safety pins, deodorant, stain remover wipes or pen, sewing kit, pain reliever, tampons, hair spray, clear nail polish, and perhaps a little bubbly to take the edge off.
Here is a Quick List.:)
- Chalk (to cover up any last minute smudges or smears on your wedding dress)
- Clear nail polish (for stocking runs)
- Corsage pins
- Dental floss/toothpicks
- Eye drops
- Extra earring backs
- Extra panty hose
- Hair pins/ponytail holder
- Hand towelettes
- Hem tape
- Mini sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Scotch tape
- Sedatives (don’t ask!)
- Small folding scissors
- Smelling salts (while we don’t expect anyone to faint, it has been known to happen)
- Spot remover
- Static-cling spray
- Straws (so the bride can stay hydrated without messing up her lipstick)
- SNACKS: For Heaven’s sake please don’t forget to eat!
- BAND-AIDS: Fix the ring bearer’s boo boo or a bridesmaid’s blister.